Terms & Conditions
We just want to be clear about how you legally use our site, and the obligations set out, in order to best use our website
*No personal details required for any of our tools or downloads.
Page last updated – January 2023
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We try to ensure the accuracy of all the content present on the site. However, we do not accept any liability for your use of the content. The content presented on the site does not constitute formal financial advice or a formal recommendation. It should only be used for information purposes and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- Equity Release Report owns or licenses, either directly or through a fair use policy, the rights in the designs, pictures, logos, photographs, and content of this site. Such property is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the written permission of Equity Release Report. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- The site is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose. Equity Release Report will not be responsible in any circumstances for your loss of profits. Equity Release Report will also not be responsible for any loss including wasted expenditure, corruption, or destruction of data unless the loss results from wrongdoing by Equity Release Report.
- Equity Release Report is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this site. Equity Release Report cannot promise that the site will be uninterrupted or entirely error-free. Because of the nature of the internet, the site is provided on an “as available” basis. Equity Release Report will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the site for any reason beyond our control.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This site also provides links to content from other internet sites and resources. Because Equity Release Report has no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Equity Release Report is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising products, services or other materials on or available from these sites or resources.
Data protection and privacy
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and your use of this site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits now or in the future. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personal illustration from a suitably qualified financial advisor. https://equityrelease.report doesn’t provide quotes, advice, or sell products directly to consumers, nor is it a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Licensed Agent or Broker. It is an information hub and the options expressed are our own and should not be considered advice.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://equityrelease.report and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to go to other websites (via external links)which are not under the control of https://equityrelease.report. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly.
Please note that Equity Release Report is not authorised by, or regulated by, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to give advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by, or obtained through a third party. We are not a member of the Equity Release Council (ECA), nor are we affiliated with or endorsed by them.
The information published on this website is for information purposes only.